OPINION | This article contains the author's opinion.
Rosie O’Donnell was spotted wearing an anti-Trump t-shirt and shorts while having a beach day in Malibu with a mystery woman, Fox News reports. The two women enjoyed some drinks and naps while O’Donnell’s daughters played.
In 2019, O’Donnell reportedly broke up with fiancée Elizabeth Rooney after being engaged for nearly one year. O’Donnell previously praised Rooney for being an Army veteran and an undefeated boxer during her time of service. “She’s very much an equal, she’s very much her own person and loves what she does,” said O’Donnell. “She’s a pretty unbelievable young woman… She lives in Boston now and I live here in New York. It’s been a long-distance thing. It’s been great. I think she’s a wonderful woman.”
This is not news but instead garbage. No one cares…https://t.co/I0d7IAt5tc
— TrumpsBorderPatrol (@Border45Patrol) July 14, 2021
NEXT STORY: Megan Fox Wrecks Cancel Culture — Says Donald Trump was a ‘Legend’ at UFC Fight
Megan Fox is accused of supporting former President Trump after she referred to the former president as a “legend” at the recent UFC 264 fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier, according to Fox News.
Jimmy Kimmel on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” asked Fox about her recent attendance at the fight and she noted that Trump was received by the crowd at the event as a “legend.” Fox reports that the remark clearly got people upset. Fox later wrote on social media in all-caps:
“UHMMM… I DO NOT ALIGN MYSELF WITH ANY POLITICAL PARTY OR INDIVIDUAL POLITICIANS,” she wrote in her all-caps rebuke. “I NEVER SAID DONALD TRUMP IS A LEGEND. I SAID HE WAS A LEGEND… IN THAT ARENA (KEY PART OF THE SENTENCE).”
“REALLY LOVING THIS UNEDUCATED, MID-EVIL [sic] PITCH FORK CARRYING, BURN THE WITCH AT THE STAKE MENTALITY THOUGH. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF THAT.”
During her appearance on the late-night talk show, Fox indeed referred to Trump as a “legend,” but made sure to note that the fans in the arena were the ones giving the former president a positive reaction… “I was in a row with Bieber and Trump was also in my row. I’d never seen the Secret Service in person before so he had like 30 Secret Service with him. He was a legend. That arena was very supportive of Trump when he came in,” she said.
She added: “I don’t know how I feel about it, because if someone is a target then like, I could be harmed because I’m adjacent to where he is. So I was worried about my own safety, that’s all I was caring about. I’d never seen anything like that before. It was crazy.”
NEXT STORY: Federal Court Issues Major 2nd Amendment Ruling, Says Banning Guns for Adults 18 to 20 Is Unconstitutional
According to CNN, a federal appeals court ruled that regulations setting a minimum age of 21 for handgun purchases from licensed dealers violates the Second Amendment rights of those citizens. The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a three-judge panel and the vote split 2 to 1.
One of the judges was appointed by former President Donald Trump. This same judge also wrote the majority opinion. Judge Julius N. Richardson argued that laws relegated “either the Second Amendment or 18- to 20-year-olds to a second-class status.” He continued, “Looking through this historical lens to the text and structure of the Constitution reveals that 18- to 20-year-olds have Second Amendment rights. Virtually every other constitutional right applies whatever the age. And the Second Amendment is no different.”
Judge G. Steven Agee, who was appointed by George W. Bush, also agreed with Richardson in the majority. However, a Barack Obama appointee, Judge James A. Wynn, Jr., was alone in dissent. Wynn Jr. claimed adults ages 18-to-21 years of age are less mature and crime statistics show are more likely to commit a crime with the handgun.
More from Newsmax: “That particular argument, however, seems to support the majority opinion that younger adults would be ruled not equal under the law… Wynn’s dissent also took a political position versus a constitutional, textual and legal one, accusing the majority of giving “the gun lobby a victory in a fight it lost on Capitol Hill more than fifty years ago,” CNN reported.”
“Wynn, who lost in the ruling, also argued the court’s ruling usurped constitutional authority of lawmakers, writing it was not ‘consistent with the proper role of the federal judiciary in our democratic system.'”
NEXT STORY: Conservative Talk Show Host Announces He’s Running for Governor
Conservative talk show host Larry Elder is joining Republican candidates in the California recall on Monday to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom, according to Politico. “Maybe, just maybe, I can do something about this,” said Elder, who is 69. “The target is Gavin Newsom. It is time for this man to go.” Elder says he will focus on crime, homelessness, housing costs and school choice during his campaign to replace .
Newsom has reportedly raised at least $20 million. Elder said “we’re going to need so much money to compete.” There are reportedly more than 90 potential candidates who have expressed interest in the Sept. 14 special election. Elder has over 875,000 Twitter followers and nearly an equal number on Instagram as well as a national media presence. Elder is known to his fans as the “Sage of South Central.”
More from Politico:
Elder charged that President Biden has “declared war” on small businesses in America and that Newsom has “done the same thing by clamping down on small businesses, while keeping his own open” during the Covid-19 pandemic. While that attack has circulated among conservatives on social media, The Sacramento Bee in April determined that the allegation about Newsom’s Plumpjack Winery was false… Elder also charged that Newsom is “beholden to the teachers union” and has failed to re-open California schools in a timely manner. The California Teachers Association endorsed Newsom in June after battling the governor over his attempt to reopen schools in late winter.
Several Republicans have entered the ring in the last few days, including Board of Equalization Member Ted Gaines and state Assemblymember Kevin Kiley. They face an uphill battle in a state where Democrats have roughly a 2-to-1 registration advantage and voters overwhelmingly opposed former President Donald Trump in 2020. Newsom and his campaign team have tried to tie the recall to Trump supporters at nearly every turn… Elder said Monday that as a Republican, he does not apologize for supporting Trump last yer. But “Gavin Newsom will not be running against Trump,” he told listeners. “I’m my own man.”
“Larry is known nationally… and he’ll have a national finance base,” thanks to his radio, TV and social media clout, said Louis Barnett, who will serve as Elder’s campaign manager. The campaign spokesperson will be Ying Ma, who served as spokesperson for GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson.
NEXT STORY: Tucker Carlson Delivers on His Promise, Releases Explosive Evidence of Fulton County Election Fraud
Tucker Carlson delivered on his promise and investigated voter fraud in the Georgia election during a segment on Fox News. Tucker said, “At least 36 batches of mail-in ballots from the November election were double-counted in Fulton County, that is a total of at least 4,000 votes. How’s that possible? I don’t know.”
Tucker continued, “Every American should want to know, because the answer gets to the heart of the integrity of our elections, otherwise known as our democracy. We’re not talking about a couple of ballots here. We are talking about a lot of ballots, at least hundreds of ballots involved. Enough potentially to affect the outcome of the election. How is that not flat-out criminal fraud?” Tucker asked. “We’d love to know. Because it certainly sounds like flat-out criminal fraud.”
Becker News dived into the story further:
As reported earlier, an independent election audit team poured through ballot images in Fulton County, Georgia and found numerous examples of fraudulent ballots double-counted in the election. The forensic auditing team found double-counted ballots from the 2020 election and showed them in a video release… The ballots scanned were identically marked in their entirety. The issue with double-ballot counting is that it circumstantially corroborates video-recorded evidence that appears to show Fulton County election workers running stacks of ballots through tabulators.
A video recording taken at State Farm Arena late election night showed election workers dragging out boxes of ballots from under a table after election observers were wrongfully sent home early. Then they ran stacks of ballots through tabulators multiple times for unknown reasons… Contrary to widespread media myths, as the Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway rightly pointed out, the State Farm vote-counting video has not been “debunked.” After the release of thousands of ballot images under a Georgia state law that has made them available to the public, the mainstream media has finally conceded that hundreds of double-scanned ballots were cast in Fulton County in the 2020 election.